Registrations for the recreation classes are still open. You can enrol directly through our website via the orange “enrol” tab above. Some classes have already filled up so be quick!
Classes start back from THIS SATURDAY – 8 February 2020. We look forward to seeing you then!
At Rimutaka Gymsports we have a variety of classes for all ages and abilities. Check out our “Classes” page for more details. We focus on participation and enjoyment in all our classes. Children have fun developing skills such as jumping, swinging, landing and balance. Help your child develop confidence in the use of their body in a fun and friendly atmosphere. The skills and agility learned from gym are essential for any future sporting activity your child may choose. Gymsports are indoors so no worries about the weather stopping their physical play fun.
Classes we offer are:
- Playgym Kittens: for under 3’s, this is an unstructured parent and child class in which toddlers can explore our environment and how their body moves.
- Playgym Cats: for 3-5 year olds, this is a structured parent and child class in which our qualified coaches teach basic movement skills in a fun, play oriented session.
- Recreational Gymsports: We have classes for all, from 5 year olds to teens of any ability, including adapted sessions for people with special needs.
- Competitive Gymnastics: We have competitive artistic gymnastic classes for boys level 1 to level 4 and for girls step 1 to 10 – this is by invitation only.
- Group Bookings: We take group bookings from schools, pre schools and other community groups.
- Birthday Parties: Our birthday party bookings are on Sunday and we have three time slots
- 9:30am – 11:30am and
- 12pm – 2pm and
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Our beginner adults class are on Wednesday evenings from 7.00 pm – 8.30 pm. Come along and have a go! This class is designed for adults (over 18) who have had little to no experience or want to build on basic skills such as handstands, round offs, front tucks etc … you will also be working on conditioning, fitness and building strength which crosses over into other sports. You can purchase an 8 trip ticket for $100 or pay $15 for your first visit before purchasing an 8 trip ticket 😊
WANT TO PAY US? OUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 03 0774 0890684 00
IF PAYING FEES PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR GYMNASTS NAME OR IF PAYING FOR A PARTY INCLUDE THE INVOICE NUMBER, DATE & TIME OF THE PARTY
Our sponsors and supporters:
Where to find us:
If you would like more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 526 2990