Enrolments for Term 2 are now open! You can join us by clicking on the “Enrol” tab above.
The first classes will be Wednesday 3 June with the term ending on 4 July
Due to the Government restrictions around physical distancing, our class numbers are smaller this term. We will be operating a waitlist and when these restrictions ease we will be contacting you to see if you would still like your space.
At Rimutaka Gymsports we have a variety of classes for all ages and abilities. Check out our “Classes” page for more details. We focus on participation and enjoyment in all our classes. Children have fun developing skills such as jumping, swinging, landing and balance. Help your child develop confidence in the use of their body in a fun and friendly atmosphere. The skills and agility learned from gym are essential for any future sporting activity your child may choose. Gymsports are indoors so no worries about the weather stopping their physical play fun.
Classes we offer are:
- Playgym Cats: for 3-5 year olds, this is a structured parent and child class in which our qualified coaches teach basic movement skills in a fun, play oriented session.
- Recreational Gymsports: We have classes for all, from 5 year olds to teens of any ability, including adapted sessions for people with special needs.
- Competitive Gymnastics: We have competitive artistic gymnastic classes for boys level 1 to level 4 and for girls step 1 to 10 – this is by invitation only.
- Group Bookings: We take group bookings from schools, pre schools and other community groups.
- Birthday Parties: Currently unavailable due to restrictions under Alter Level 2, but please check with us if you’re interested in a booking later in the year
- Adults Class: A casual class on a Wednesday evening – unfortunately we’re currently unable to run this under Alert Level 2
Check out some of the great things our gymnasts got up to during lockdown!
Our sponsors and supporters:
Where to find us:
If you would like more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 526 2990